im looking to get a laptop, but the majority of them sell with vista. if it so happens that i actually buy a vista laptop, is this as bad as i've been hearing? well, now you can answer in a simple survey!
1. Is Windows Vista an acceptable operating software?
2. If so, tell what you like about it. If not, leave this question blank.
3. If not, tell what you dislike about it/think is wrong with it. If you like it, leave THIS question blank.
4. If you said "no" to question 1, can you also let me know if/how it's possible to load a copy of XP onto a Vista laptop? If not, leave THIS question blank.
5. Final question; Is it possible to take an old recovery disk for Windows XP and put it on a reformatted vista laptop and load on Windows XP as the OS? If not/you don't know, leave this question blank.
i want you guys to be serious about this, no shitty jokes attempting to be funny or "i hear u liek vistaz" or any other predictable shit that i spent an hour factoring in and out when i was considering making this post.